Sunday 1 September 2013

first post

HI ! This is my first time blogging ..
Paedon me if this so called "BLOG' is messy..
ill start this post with introduce myself, my name is jesslyn as you can see from my name im a girl , 16 years old from indonesia:D my first language is indonesian , my second language is HOKKIEN (if u ever heard it) third language is english and mandarin ( still studying ) and just a week ago im starting to learn JAPANESE , my favorite language ^^ . My hobbies are watching anime , reading manga , watching movies , and etc . My future goal is going to JAPAN .
yokohama city and mt.fuji




 and that's the end of my complicated introduction . thanks for read it so far ^^ ...
and from now on i will post some random stuff as u see with title so enjoy it please thanks once again ...

quote : " if you want to chase your dreams , run faster than cheetah " ,- JESSLYN

No comments:

Post a Comment